Blog posts, email newsletters, reports, media releases and coverage of Atma’s work.
“…when [Atma] users logged instances of waste piling up in their neighborhoods, the government took action to clean it up.” — Fast Company
Connecting communities & resources with AtmaGoPeople are more likely to survive disasters and address vulnerabilities when they have good social networks and connections. But especially on the International Day for Disaster Risk Reduction, we recognize that there is...
As the Global Pandemic hits certain communities harder than others, people are turning to each other to solve local problems. And, women are on the front lines of creating and spreading these solutions. A group of women in the barrio of Garrochales in Arecibo, Puerto...
- Building an application that delivers lifesaving information when communities need it most – AWS Public Sector Blog
- Building a Human-Centered Social Network with Meena Palaniappan – Structure3C Blog
- Meena Palaniappan of Atma Connect: “Here Are 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS” – Authority Magazine
- Facebook for disasters: meet Meena Palaniappan’s Atma Connect app – BetaBoom Blog
- “You are not alone.” With Mitch Russo & Meena Palaniappan – Thrive Global
- The social network that protects women during natural disasters – GSMA’s #Case4Change
- We can’t rid Asia of natural disasters. But we can prepare for them – World Economic Forum
- Ternate Red Cross and AtmaGo Hold Citizen Journalism Training – Inapos Indonesia
- Gotong Royong Through Virtual World – Serayu News Indonesia
- Neighbors help Neighbors through Atma Go app – Gatranews
- AtmaGo, Mobile Web Application for mutual help on the Internet – Metro TV News
- AtmaGo creates a network of mutual help – Detik.com