Blog posts, email newsletters, reports, media releases and coverage of Atma’s work.
“…when [Atma] users logged instances of waste piling up in their neighborhoods, the government took action to clean it up.” — Fast Company
As the impact of the coronavirus spreads across the nation and the world, we're reaching out to let you know that our focus remains on empowering community members so they can respond to this pandemic and help one another in this time of need. COVID-19 is affecting us...
On Presidents Day, a circle of women and neighbors came together to learn how to build community resilience through citizen journalism. Citizen journalism, as the name suggests, is a movement to empower people to report, responsibly and accurately, on local stories...
- We can’t rid Asia of natural disasters. But we can prepare for them – World Economic Forum
- Ternate Red Cross and AtmaGo Hold Citizen Journalism Training – Inapos Indonesia
- Gotong Royong Through Virtual World – Serayu News Indonesia
- Neighbors help Neighbors through Atma Go app – Gatranews
- AtmaGo, Mobile Web Application for mutual help on the Internet – Metro TV News
- AtmaGo creates a network of mutual help – Detik.com