Blog posts, email newsletters, reports, media releases and coverage of Atma’s work.
“…when [Atma] users logged instances of waste piling up in their neighborhoods, the government took action to clean it up.” — Fast Company
“Let's welcome the blessing Ramadan as a moment to break the chain of transmission of the plague for the sake of personal safety, relatives and the entire nation." - Indonesian President Joko Widodo The holy month of Ramadan is vital for Covid-19 response in Indonesia...
“I’ve been on the ground responding to Ebola and Cholera outbreaks, and what I know is this: You can’t treat your way out of outbreaks. You need to “behavior” your way out of outbreaks. There is never enough treatment available - you need to change behavior to get the...
- Building an application that delivers lifesaving information when communities need it most – AWS Public Sector Blog
- Building a Human-Centered Social Network with Meena Palaniappan – Structure3C Blog
- Meena Palaniappan of Atma Connect: “Here Are 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS” – Authority Magazine
- Facebook for disasters: meet Meena Palaniappan’s Atma Connect app – BetaBoom Blog
- “You are not alone.” With Mitch Russo & Meena Palaniappan – Thrive Global
- The social network that protects women during natural disasters – GSMA’s #Case4Change
- We can’t rid Asia of natural disasters. But we can prepare for them – World Economic Forum
- Ternate Red Cross and AtmaGo Hold Citizen Journalism Training – Inapos Indonesia
- Gotong Royong Through Virtual World – Serayu News Indonesia
- Neighbors help Neighbors through Atma Go app – Gatranews
- AtmaGo, Mobile Web Application for mutual help on the Internet – Metro TV News
- AtmaGo creates a network of mutual help – Detik.com