Blog posts, email newsletters, reports, media releases and coverage of Atma’s work.
“…when [Atma] users logged instances of waste piling up in their neighborhoods, the government took action to clean it up.” — Fast Company
“I’ve been on the ground responding to Ebola and Cholera outbreaks, and what I know is this: You can’t treat your way out of outbreaks. You need to “behavior” your way out of outbreaks. There is never enough treatment available - you need to change behavior to get the...
As the impact of the coronavirus spreads across the nation and the world, we're reaching out to let you know that our focus remains on empowering community members so they can respond to this pandemic and help one another in this time of need. COVID-19 is affecting us...
- Building an application that delivers lifesaving information when communities need it most – AWS Public Sector Blog
- Building a Human-Centered Social Network with Meena Palaniappan – Structure3C Blog
- Meena Palaniappan of Atma Connect: “Here Are 5 Things You Need To Know To Create a Successful App or SaaS” – Authority Magazine
- Facebook for disasters: meet Meena Palaniappan’s Atma Connect app – BetaBoom Blog
- “You are not alone.” With Mitch Russo & Meena Palaniappan – Thrive Global
- The social network that protects women during natural disasters – GSMA’s #Case4Change
- We can’t rid Asia of natural disasters. But we can prepare for them – World Economic Forum
- Ternate Red Cross and AtmaGo Hold Citizen Journalism Training – Inapos Indonesia
- Gotong Royong Through Virtual World – Serayu News Indonesia
- Neighbors help Neighbors through Atma Go app – Gatranews
- AtmaGo, Mobile Web Application for mutual help on the Internet – Metro TV News
- AtmaGo creates a network of mutual help – Detik.com